The RumbleRoller was first launched by Ron Johnson and his wife, Lori. When they both came across many injuries which needed complete care and treatment, they decided to go for something really soothing which could benefit them for longer period of time. They developed Rumble Roller as a massage tool for the body.
Related: Why you Need to Self-Massage at Home
We’ve reviewed many, many foam rollers on this website, and can honestly say that the Rumble Roller is one of the best. You can tell that the Rumble Roller Foam Roller has been made with love by people who actually use it.
Out of all the foam rollers we have at our house, this is the one that gets the most use. It’s the perfect combination of firm, but not painful. This is due to the underlying firmness of the roller, along with the knobs which reduce tension on any one specific spot.
Rumble Roller: Developed by a Biomechanical Engineer
Ron Johnson, being a biomechanical engineer, worked on it and produced this tool for body massage so that it could benefit athletes and other people. It provides you with an intense and affordable massage. If you find weekly trips to a massage therapist too expensive, a foam roller is an excellent, economical alternative. The best part about it? It actually works!
Trainers and athletes use this RumbleRoller in order to relieve muscle pain. This article will focus on the features of RumbleRoller and its pros and cons will also be a part of the discussion below. Although the RumbleRoller is one of the most expensive foam rollers on the market today, it’s worth it. Keep on reading for our explanation of why we love this thing so much and personally use it almost every single day.
Rumble Roller: The Best in Foam Rollers
“This is one of the best purchases I’ve made in years, hands down. I’ve tried and reviewed nearly a dozen foam rollers with similar features, but am most satisfied with this one. Although it take a while to get used to the knobs on it, it just makes my body feel really, really good.”
You can check out the RumbleRoller for yourself on Amazon today:
Features of the RumbleRoller
- It is a nice combination of hard and soft.
- It is specially designed with bumps which feel like thumbs of a massage therapist.
- Gently stretches your soft tissues in different ways.
- The bumps of RumbleRoller knead the contours of your body while you massage.
- It is quick at relieving pain for your common muscular problems.
- This roller is a great deal more forceful than the traditional roller and can get further in the muscle belt to achieve the hardest trigger focuses.
- Its bumps are softer than your bones and also strong at the same time.
- There is less space between bumps so they can contact your body easily.
- You can always control the pressure of bumps on your body through some simple techniques.
- When you move back and forth it gives you deeper relief.
- You will feel great after experiencing this sort of natural massage in its own manner.
- The RumbleRoller was particularly intended to copy a thumb-like back rub with a specific end goal to separate hitched muscle strands, diminish muscle pressure, and soothe tense muscle.
- It is one of the best investments for your body.
- It is more flexible, soothing, and relaxing for your body’s needs compared to other foam rollers.
- Fortify further layers of muscle tissue.
- RumbleRoller stretches your muscle in different planes.
“This foam roller is worth every single penny. My only regret is not getting one far sooner than I did-all that wasted money on massage appointments!”
Rumble Roller Pros
- It is expensive, but very beneficial in the long run.
- No matter if you are fat or chubby, this will support your body easily.
- It is a high-quality product as it does not deform or compress over time.
- It is made of recycled material.
- RumbleRoller is made in U.S.A. and is available anywhere.
- It will not absorb, sweat unlike other low-quality foam rollers.
- The RumbleRoller will never harm you as it is lined, and latex free in case you have an allergy.
- It will not hurt you anywhere.
- The RumbleRoller’s projections and bumpers truly do act like little fingers.
- You can feel the benefit straight away after using it.
- It helps in rapid recovery of any muscle pain.
- It comes in two colors, blue and black. The blue one is softer; the black one is harder.
- It is incredible for individuals with “thicker” tissues.
- It reduces tightness of your muscles.
Rumble Roller Cons
- It takes a lot of time for shipping.
- You won’t be in need of replacing this as it does not deform over a period of time.
- Its prices are high compared to other foam rollers.
- The black RumbleRoller is very painful due to the high density.
Final Verdict on the RumbleRoller Foam Roller
The RumbleRoller is one of the best massage tools on the market today. Trust us, there are no shortage of imitators that fall far, far short over on Amazon. This foam roller is developed by engineers according to the strictest quality standards.
The patented design combined with cutting edge construction results in an excellent product that you’ll be using for years to come. The company says that their foam roller is “head and shoulders above the rest.” In our experience, this really is true.
“The RumbleRoller is an awesome product. It helps work out the kinks and knots in my back and it seems indestructible. My husband and I have both been using it for a year now and it seems brand new.”
There no disadvantage to having a RumbleRoller. It is very useful and will benefit you in every single way. If you are not deterred by the price then it’s a must-have. In our opinion, spending a bit more money on a top-quality foam roller is worth it.
The cheap ones are so flimsy that they often collapse and dent after even just a couple of uses. Don’t waste your money and just get yourself one that will last for years and years, even with the heaviest of users and with the heaviest of use.
Check out the RumbleRoller on Amazon for yourself today: