Foam Exercise Rollers: Our Picks for the Top 5 | Best Foam Rollers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. What does this mean? I recommend products (only ones that I like) and if you purchase a product through that link, I earn some money.
Okay, so there are a of top-quality foam rollers on the market today. This is certainly a good thing, but it can make it a little bit difficult to choose between them.
Don’t worry. We’ve done the hard work for you and narrowed down your choice to help you find the right one for your needs. But, here’s a sneak peak at our top picks:
Our Picks for the Top 5 Foam Exercise Rollers
If you’re looking for a foam exercise roller, you’ve come to the right place. We have the top five foam exercise rollers for you to choose from. When you head over to Amazon and type in “foam rollers,” you’ll see a ton of choices. But, how do you know which one is the best foam roller for your hard-earned money?
There are most certainly some cheap, low-quality foam rollers that are not great choices. These cheap foam rollers will degrade with even moderate use, flattening out and becoming warped so that you’re not able to use them.
Opt for a High-Quality Roller
However, the top-quality foam rollers are made with high-density materials and will last you for years, even with constant use by the heaviest of users. They usually offer a warranty of at least a few months to a year so you can have some assurance of quality.
In the case of foam rollers, cheap is not better! Spend a bit more money to get yourself a high-density, long-lasting foam roller.
Keep on reading for your Top 5 Foam Exercise Rollers!
#1 Foam Exercise Roller: RumbleRoller
- Extra Firm surface provides 36% firmer surface than the Original Density models,...
- Full size model (31x6) long enough to roll the widest part of your back and both of...
- Provides firm BUT FLEXIBLE surface to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to...
- Stretches muscle and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down...
- Higher strength and tear resistance, wonderful feel, permanent retention of shape,...
The RumbleRoller is one of the most easily identifiable foam rollers on the market today due to its distinctive texture.
Excellent Customer Reviews
It’s also one of the most popular ones and has some great reviews on Amazon. Designed by a biomechanical engineer, it’s ergonomically designed to massage your sore muscles and relieve aches and pains. It’s great for getting those little tiny muscles that smooth foam rollers aren’t able to due to the knobs on it.
A few basic details about the Rumble Roller:
- 2 basic versions (blue = softer, black = harder)
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
- Replicates thumb-like pressure as from a masseuse
More Information and Where to Buy It
For more details about the RumbleRoller and why it’s on our list of best foam exercise rollers, you’ll need to check out:
Or, head straight over to Amazon and you can read the product description as well as reviews for this very popular foam roller.
Rumble Roller Review
#2 Foam Exercise Roller: OPTP Foam Roller
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart...
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and...
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your...
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth...
The OPTP Foam Roller is another very popular foam exercise roller. It take second place on our list of the best foam rollers you can buy today. The OPTP foam roller is extremely firm and it’s obvious that it’s well made. It can stand up to years of heavy use and not warp or become misshapen like some of the cheap ones.
No Weird Smell
For those with allergy concerns, the OPTP foam exercise rollers contains no latex, and it also doesn’t have a weird chemical smell to it like some of the cheaper ones out there.
Here are a few quick details about the OPTP foam exercise roller:
- No latex, or chemical smell
- Extremely durable due to the high density foam it uses
- Won’t bend or warp
For more details about this popular exercise tool, check out our:
Or, head on over to Amazon for the product descriptions and some of the (extremely favourable!) reviews. Check now for the lowest prices and don’t forget to see if this foam roller is eligible for free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
#3 Foam Exercise Roller: Amazon Basics
- High-density blue speckled foam roller with molded edges: Extra firm - best for...
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 18 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
If you’re looking for a very affordable, yet high quality foam roller, then you’ll need to consider this popular one from AmazonBasics. The Amazon Basics line has some great products in a wide range of categories at very reasonable prices.
Very Reasonably Priced
Their foam roller is no exception-it’s a top-quality, durable foam roller at a very competitive price. The reviews on Amazon are great and most people that use it seem to love it.
A few details about the AmazonBasics Foam Exercise Roller:
- 3 sizes- 12, 18 and 36 inches long
- Made in the USA
- High density foam that won’t warp with use
- Very affordable price
If you want more details about the AmazonBasics Foam Roller, you’ll need to check out:
Get Yours Today
Or, you can head over to Amazon and get this top-quality foam roller today:
AmazonBasics Exercise Roller Review
#4 Foam Exercise Roller: LuxFit High Density Foam Exercise Roller
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical...
- Foam Exercise Roller Helps Prevent Muscle Injury - Perfect for positioning, balance,...
- Extra Firm Gym Foam Roller - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per...
- 4 Sizes Available For All Your Needs – 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch...
- Full 3 Year Limited Warranty - MADE IN THE USA! - with Free Online Instructional...
Another great choice for foam exercise roller is this one from LuxFit. In the foam roller world, you have two basic choices:
- The cheap foam rollers that will warp after a few uses.
- High quality foam rollers that will last for years.
Top-Quality Foam Roller
It’s obvious that you shouldn’t waste your money on a cheap foam roller because you will most definitely be disappointed. This foam roller from LuxFit is one of the best that money can buy. It’s a serious product at a very reasonable price.
Made from molded polypropylene, it’s one of the firmest and densest foam rollers that you can buy. While an extremely firm foam roller isn’t for everyone, many people love it.
What we love most of all about this popular foam exercise roller is that it comes with a 1-year warranty. LuxFit truly is a company that stands behind their product and their warranty is better than just about anyone else in the foam roller business.
Some quick details about the LuxFit foam roller:
- 1 year warranty
- Moisture resistant finish
- Can handle the heaviest users
- Density of 2 pounds per cubic inch
More Details about this Top-Quality Foam Roller
If you want to read about all the details, you’ll need to check out:
Or, head on over to Amazon and you can buy it there. Check now for the best prices and don’t forget to see if this roller is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#5 Foam Exercise Roller: Rolling With It
- THIS LISTING IS FOR OUR 36 INCH X 6 INCH FOAM ROLLER: PLEASE CHECK CORRECT SIZE -...
- QUALITY ASSURANCE YOU CAN TRUST: With USA based Engineering & Lifetime Customer...
- KISS MUSCLE PAIN GOODBYE: Tight muscles prevent you from performing your best. Poor...
- INJURY PREVENTION IS KEY: Foam rolling breaks up fat fibers and increases oxygenated...
- SAVE WITH PROFESSIONAL GRADE RELIEF: Skip the expensive massage and get deep tissue...
Rounding out our list of Top 5 Foam Exercise Rollers is the one from Rolling With It.
3 Common Sizes
It comes in 3 sizes- 13, 18, 36 x 6 inches and makes a great choice for foam rolling for back pain. It’s made from EVA, which is an environmentally friendly because it uses no chlorine. Unlike the cheaper foam rollers out there, it doesn’t have a chemical smell to it upon arrival at your house.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We love a lot of things about this Rolling With It Foam Exercise Roller, but the best thing is the 100% money-back guarantee. This company is totally committed to customer service and won’t rest until things are right.
They say that you can contact them 24/7 and they’ll deal with your problem immediately. We love a company that stands behind their products here at My Foam Rollers.
The quick facts about this popular foam roller:
- Made from EVA (environmentally friendly)
- 100% recyclable foam
- Can handle the heaviest users
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Perfect density and firmness (not too hard, not too soft)
Where Can I Learn More about It?
If you need more information about this EVA foam roller, you’ll want to check out:
Or, head on over to Amazon for the full product description and to check out some of the reviews as well:
What Should I Look for in a Foam Roller?
There are a number of factors that you’ll want to consider when deciding which exercise roller is the right one for you. Here are five of the most important things.
Foam rollers come in pretty standard sizes: 12, 24 and 36 inches. If you’re going to use it at home, then go for the 36 inch one. However, for traveling, you’ll want the shorter one at 12 inches so that it can easily fit into your suitcase.
To learn more, check out: What Size Foam Roller Will Work For Me?
The firmest foam rollers are usually a better choice because they’re far more durable and long-lasting than the softer ones. However, it may be too aggressive for some people. In this case, you’d want to opt for one of the softer ones.
#3: Knobs, or Smooth
If you want to get into those little areas like behind the shoulder blades, then consider a roller with knobs on it like the Rumble Roller.
However, some may find this a bit uncomfortable and may want to opt for a smooth roller. The choice really is up to you on this one.
#4: Quality of Materials
The cheaper the roller, the lower quality foam on it. This means that they often smell bad, absorb sweat and odours and are very difficult to clean. They can also bend or warp with time, especially if you are a bit heavier, or it gets a lot of use.
The higher quality ones have foam that is smooth and easy to clean. You’ll also find that they won’t compress over time, even with heavy use.
#5: Warranty and Money-Back Guarantee
We LOVE companies that stand behind their products. This usually means a 1-2 year warranty against warping or bending.
And, many companies offer something like a 90-day, money-back guarantee so you can try out the roller risk-free.
While you may be tempted by a cheaper foam roller, most of them don’t offer this kind of thing so you may not be so happy with the results.
How to Choose the Best Foam Roller
Check out this short video below for details on how to find the ultimate foam roller for your needs:
Have your Say about the Best Foam Roller
What are your thoughts about the top foam roller on the market today? Leave a comment below and let us know your pick.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other people, like yourself find this useful resource guide.
Besides that, you can often find her at the local CrossFit box, or outside in her kayak.
Last update on 2019-11-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API