- Therapeutic Grade Premium EVA Foam Roller
- Rolling With It: The Best Foam Roller for Back Exercises
- Features of the Rolling With It Foam Roller:
- What do People Think About It?
- Rolling With It Pros:
- Rolling With It Cons:
- How to Relieve Lower Back Pain with a Foam Roller
- The Takeaway on Rolling With It Foam Roller
- Compare Foam Rollers
- Are there Other Things I Can Do to Relieve Back Pain?
- Have your Say about the Best Back Rollers
Are you looking for a top-quality foam roller to help with back pain? Then this one from Rolling With It should be at the top of your list. Read our buying guide packed with information about this back roller to help you decide if it’s right for you.
Therapeutic Grade Premium EVA Foam Roller
- ★ This listing is for our 36 inch X 6-inch foam roller: Please check the correct…
- ★ Quality assurance you can trust: With USA-based Engineering & Lifetime Customer…
- ★ Kiss muscle pain goodbye: Tight muscles prevent you from performing your best….
- ★ Injury prevention is key: Foam rolling breaks up fat fibers and increases…
- ★ Save with professional-grade relief: Skip the expensive massage and get deep…
Rolling With It: The Best Foam Roller for Back Exercises
If you’re a serious athlete then aches and pains are probably all too familiar to you. It’s normal for our muscles to get tense and not feel good. Sometimes the aches and pains don’t go away and then you have more serious problems including not being able to sleep at night, having to miss days of work or mobility issues.
Take Care of your Body Daily with a Back Roller
The best thing to do is take care of your aches and pains on a daily basis. A great way to do this is with a top-quality foam roller. For more details about the benefits of foam rollers, you’ll want to check out: Do Foam Rollers Work.
Combat Too Much Sitting
Back pain is more and more frequent in today’s society. While you can injure yourself through heavy work such as lifting a ton of boxes or being in a really physically demanding job, it’s also possible to hurt your back through inactivity. Sitting on the couch, or at our desks for many, many hours a day can be equally harmful to overuse, or misuse.
Check out this Reasonably Priced Foam Roller
In order to help you with back pain, we’ve found the best foam roller for you. We love this top-quality foam roller from Rolling With It. It’s a seriously good roller for a very reasonable price. And of course, you’ll need a few foam roller back exercises to get you started. Check out: Foam Rolling Exercises for Back Pain.
Features of the Rolling With It Foam Roller:
- 3 sizes (13, 18, 36 x 6 inches)
- EVA is environmentally friendly (no chlorine)
- 100% recyclable foam
- Professional grade foam that won’t chip or flake
- Can handle even the heaviest users
- 100% money-back guarantee
What do People Think About It?
“My trainer at the gym recommended this to me after having some back pain due to inflexible hip flexors. It’s kind of a miracle and just a few minutes a day keeps me mostly pain-free.”
“I’m a physio and have used almost all the brands of foam rollers. This is the highest quality one that I’ve used and I recommend all my patients get one of these for home use too. It’s maybe the best foam roller for back pain that I’ve run across.”
“The rolling with it foam roller is definitely a game-changer. This simple thing has helped to eliminate my back pain. Amazing and I’d totally recommend it to anyone.”
Rolling With It Pros:
- Rolling With It is serious about customer service
- Top-quality EVA foam
- Many Amazon reviewers mentioned that it’s the best foam roller they’ve ever used
- The perfect thickness and density for back exercises
Rolling With It Cons:
- Seller sends multiple emails asking for product reviews
- A bit too hard for some
- Hard to clean off spills (they kind of absorb into the material)
- A bit more expensive than lower-quality foam rollers
- Hard to get into those smaller spots such as around the shoulder blades (consider the Theracane instead)
How to Relieve Lower Back Pain with a Foam Roller
The Takeaway on Rolling With It Foam Roller
If you’re looking for the best foam roller for back exercises, this one from Rolling With It makes an obvious choice. We love it because it’s made of the top-quality EVA foam that can handle the heaviest users and stand up to years of rolling without degrading, chipping or warping.
Excellent Customer Support
Rolling With It is a company that stands behind their product and they truly want to make sure that you’re satisfied with their product. You can contact them 24/7 and they won’t rest until it’s right. Love it!
Ideal for Back Pain
This foam roller is also one of the best foam rollers for back pain. We’ve found that it’s a nice thickness and firmness and you can do back rolling exercises. It’s soft enough that it’s not too painful but also not too soft as to not be effective. In our books, that’s an obvious win!
Compare Foam Rollers
Foam Roller, LuxFit Speckled Foam Rollers for Muscles 3 Year Warranty High Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy Exercise Deep Tissue Muscle Massage. Back Leg and Body Roller (Blue, 12 Inch)
Are there Other Things I Can Do to Relieve Back Pain?
Using a back roller is an obvious choice for helping to relieve back pain. However, there are plenty of other things you can try as well:
- Engage in regular exercise
- Weight loss
- Stay well hydrated
- Use your legs instead of your back to lift things
- Stop smoking
- Build muscle strength (a physiotherapist can recommend specific exercises to you)
- Pay attention to how you sit and stand (no slouching)
- Consider replacing your mattress
Have your Say about the Best Back Rollers
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other people, like yourself find this useful resource.