AcuCurve Massage Cane Review
Are you looking for a simple tool to get those aches and pains out of your back, neck and shoulders? Then the Acucurve should be at the top of your list.
It’s one of the best back cane massagers on the market today. Keep on reading our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s right for you.
- Ergonomic massage cane design targets hard to reach muscle aches and pains...
- Extra firm drop tip provides precise pressure for eliminating deep tissue knots and...
- Double massage ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine...
- Versatile and simple to use massage tool for athletes, desk workers, travelers,...
- Item Dimensions: 16.5 inches length x 7 inches width: 0.6 pounds; comes with one...
An Introduction to the AcuCurve Massage Cane
These days, there are a number of back massage canes on the market today. They are easier to use than foam rollers, or lacrosse balls and are ideal for getting to those hard to reach knots.
Along with the Theracane, the Acucurve is one of the most popular massage canes on the market today. Here are some of the most important things to know about it:
Key Features of the Acucurve Cane
- Ideal for neck, back and shoulders
- Ergonomic design
- Extra-firm drop-tip
- Double massage ball option
- Simple to use
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Light and portable
Where Can I Buy It?
Does it sound like the right TriggerPoint cane for you? Check it out over on Amazon to find the best prices, and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Acucurve Cane Pros
- Reasonably priced and much cheaper than massages!
- Excellent customer reviews
- Included an instructional booklet
- Nice design
Acucurve Back Massage Cane Cons
- Some people find the ends made of hard plastic quite uncomfortable
- Some users wished that the balls rolled instead of staying stationary
- Can be tough to get in exactly the right spot for some
How to use the TriggerPoint Acucurve
Check out this short video below for all the details you need to know:
What do People Think About this Trigger Point Therapy Cane?
“I’ve purchased lots of gadgets over the years, including foam rollers and massage balls but this one works the best for me at relieving my tight shoulder and neck muscles. The design makes it easy to apply the correct amount of pressure in exactly the right spot where I need it.”
“I have so many back and neck problems that it severely impacts my daily life and it seems like I’m constantly in pain. I can’t afford massages multiple times a week so have turned to foam rollers and this massage cane. The results? Not perfect, but doing it every morning and night for a few minutes allows me to go about my day with less pain, and also sleep well without waking up in the night because I’m so uncomfortable.”
“Awesome device that just works well. I recommend reading the book first so you know what you’re doing with it to get the best results.”
The Takeaway on this Back Massage Cane
In terms of quality, the Acucurve is one of the top massagers on the market today. It’s extremely durable and we love that it comes with a 1-year warranty.
As far as using it goes, some people may prefer the double heads that can target two areas at the same time. However, others find it quite difficult to use because of this and may have a hard time manipulating it into the exact right position.
That said, most people really like it and find that it works well at helping them deal with neck, back or shoulder pain. The tips are firm enough, and are a nice size to really get into those areas where you might feel pain.
Done daily, you’ll find that you have fewer knots, better posture and overall, just feel a whole lot better. Try it out for yourself and see.
You can easily find this back massage cane online. Click the button below to learn more about it on Amazon and also to find the best prices:
What about the TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller?
The company behind the Acucurve also makes a top-quality foam roller, the TriggerPoint Grid. Along with the Rumble Roller, it’s one of the most popular foam rolling tools in the world.
What makes it so good? It’s durable, has ridges that make it slightly less painful when you’re first starting out and some models also have the option to vibrate. But, it’s still firm enough to hit those trigger points and help you to relieve those aches and pains.
How does the TriggerPoint Grid Compare to the Acucurve?
If you’re trying to decide between these two self-massagers, then you’ll need to consider the muscles groups you want to target. The foam roller is ideal for big muscles groups like the IT band, buttocks, or legs.
However, if you want to target specific areas in the shoulder, neck, or back, then you’ll want to consider the Acucurve. Check out the TriggerPoint roller here:
- Patented foam roller Design offers a superior, Multi density exterior constructed...
- Constructed from Quality Materials that won’t break down or lose shape from...
- Includes access to Free online instructional video library on foam rolling Best...
- Trusted foam roller of physical and Massage therapists, coaches, trainers and...
- Original GRID: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit; 1 year...
Have your Say: Is it One of the Best Massage Canes?
What are your thoughts about this TriggerPoint Acucurve Massage Cane review? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other people with back pain, like yourself find this useful resource.
- What Size Foam Roller will Work for Me? | Foam Roller Sizes - September 26, 2019
- RumbleRoller Review | Best Foam Roller | Sizes of Rumble Roller - September 25, 2019
- AcuCurve Massage Cane Review - May 13, 2019
Last update on 2020-05-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API