RumbleRoller was first launched by Ron Johnson and his wife, Lori. When they both came across many injuries which needed complete care and treatment, they decided to go for something really soothing which could benefit them for longer period of time. They found Rumble Roller as a massage tool for the body.
Ron Johnson, being a biomechanical engineer, worked on it and produced this tool for body massage so that it could benefit athletes and other people. It provides you with an intense and affordable massage.
Trainers and athletes use this RumbleRoller in order to relieve muscle pain. This article will focus on the features of RumbleRoller and its pros and cons will also be a part of the discussion below.
- It is soft.
- It is specially designed with bumps which feel like thumbs of a massage therapist.
- Gently stretches your soft tissues in different ways.
- The bumps of RumbleRoller knead the contours of your body while you massage.
- It is quick at relieving pain for your common muscular problems.
- This roller is a great deal more forceful than the traditional roller and can get further in the muscle belt to achieve the hardest trigger focuses.
- Its bumps are softer than your bones and also strong at the same time.
- There is less space between bumps so they can contact your body easily.
- You can always control the pressure of bumps on your body through some simple techniques.
- When you move back and forth it gives you deeper relief.
- You will feel great after experiencing this sort of natural massage in its own manner.
- The RumbleRoller was particularly intended to copy a thumb-like back rub with a specific end goal to separate hitched muscle strands, diminish muscle pressure, and soothe tense muscle.
- It is one of the best investments for your body.
- It is more flexible, soothing, and relaxing for your body’s needs compared to other foam rollers.
- Fortify further layers of muscle tissue.
- RumbleRoller stretches your muscle in different planes.
- It is expensive, but very beneficial in the long run.
- No matter if you are fat or chubby, this will support your body easily.
- It is a high-quality product as it does not deform or compress over time.
- It is made of recycled material.
- RumbleRoller is made in U.S.A. and is available anywhere.
- It will not absorb, sweat unlike other low-quality foam rollers.
- It will never harm you as it is lined, and latex free in case you have an allergy.
- It will not hurt you anywhere.
- The RumbleRoller’s projections and bumpers truly do act like little fingers.
- You can feel the benefit straight away after using it.
- It helps in rapid recovery of any muscle pain.
- It comes in two colors, blue and black. The blue one is softer; the black one is harder.
- It is incredible for individuals with “thicker” tissues.
- It reduces tightness of your muscles.
- It takes a lot of time for shipping.
- They are cheaper than the visits to a physiotherapist.
- You won’t be in need of replacing this as it does not deform over a period of time.
- Its prices are high compared to other foam rollers.
- The black RumbleRoller is very painful.
I think RumbleRoller is the best kind of muscle tool. There no disadvantage to having a RumbleRoller. It is very useful and will benefit you in every single way. If you are not deterred by the price then it’s a must-have. It keeps you fit and fresh. This will work perfect for a firm model body. It is a wonderful massage product.